Terms & Conditions
Local Tours and Excursions form Ports
All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and understand the Terms and Conditions that follow.
1. By making a booking with our Company, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking including minors and person under a disability to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The reservation does NOT require any advance payment. Credit card is required only as a guarantee. The total rate will be paid at the end of the tour directly to the driver.
3. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when our Company sends a confirmation email (travel voucher) which must be presented to the driver in charge of the service and entitles the user to use the transport. Vito & Sons Tours also reserves the right to propose, via email, alternative solutions or any changes.
4. The customer, having received the tour/transfer confirmation, checks its contents and reports any discrepancies via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the following 48 hours.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between our Company and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement.
6. In any case, the customer will be granted the rights as per the Consumer Code (Decr.Legisl. N.206 / 2005).
No penalty for cancellations up to 7 days before the service. In case of cancellation shorter than the indicated day Vito & Sons Tours reserves the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service.